Pickits 3D camera and software finds object in bins, pallets, tables and boxes and tells your robot where and how to pick them.
Pickit M, the perfect choice to make automation easier with your robot.
- Highly versatile 3D camera
- No parameters, real plug and play
- Best in class ease-of-use
- Fastest ROI in the market
Download the Pickit product brochure.
"If I wanted to, fresh from a sealed box, I could get the system unpacked, connected, powered up, and picking simple objects such as boxes or circles in just 2 hours (if we ignore that I read slow). I think it is very well designed and very robust."
Easy to run in production
Pickit does not require extensive training and can be operated by anyone.
- Experience an easy setup with built-in support
- Make use of our application specific engines. Next to that Pickit offers a flexible toolbox for other applications.
- Optionally order services to develop a reliable and production-ready cell fast, covering POC, gripper design, robot-camera positions, re-pick stations.
See how others solve bin picking with Pickit software and M camera:
Automotive: shafts bin picking with ABB
Plastics: pick and place with Universal Robots
Automotive: bin picking with Universal Robots
Looking for a proven solution?
Let us test your part for free.
We make real-life demonstration videos every day. Join the club!
What's inside the Pickit M box?
Pickit 3D vision software pre-installed on a powerful industrial processor, a capable 3D camera and all necessary tools to get you started.