How your assembly process benefits from 3D robot vision
- Manufacture smarter with reliable 3D robot vision assembly capable of handling objects of different sizes in unfixed positions
- Flexibly, rapidly and cost-efficiently switch to new processes and products without major interventions typical for static robot fixtures
- Optimize your production line footprint
- Reduce costs and downtime resulting from complex production adjustments and maintenance
Interested? What we can offer you:
- Probably the most user-friendly and cost-effective 3D vision solution for assembly tasks, based on globally proven technology and use cases.
- Easy to install, low-maintenance solution that can be seamlessly integrated with your new or existing robot.
- Custom assembly engines combined with state-of-the-art camera hardware and lifecycle services.
What we saw was consistency - it runs at a certain rate all the time.
Pickit frees up an operator to effectively do two jobs!
21st Century Plastics
3D Vision for bin picking
Flexibly and cost-efficiently adjust your processes and set up new products quickly without major interventions by external service techniciansFind out more…
Get in touch
Want to make your assembly line agile for varying products? Find out about the benefits a 3D vision solution from Pickt3D can bring to your process.
Contact us by filling out the form.