How your machine tending process benefits from 3D vision automation
- Flexibly and cost-efficiently adjust your processes and set up new products quickly without major interventions by external service technicians
- Cut costs by saving on downtime, maintenance and low value production tasks
- Take a big step towards smart manufacturing with reliable 3D vision bin picking and machine tending
Interested? What we can offer you:
- The premier 3D vision solution for semi-structured or random bin picking based on globally proven technology and use cases. Compatible with all major brands of robots.
- Easy to install, user-friendly, low-maintenance solution that can be seamlessly integrated with your new or existing robot.
- Custom bin picking engines combined with state-of-the-art camera hardware and lifecycle services.
Bin picking applications
Semi-structured bin picking
Use your robot to pick parts from somewhat structured bins or pallets to load your production line with a 3D vision system. Parts could be separated by layers, stacked or singulated.
Random bin picking
Have your robot pick parts from bulk and load your production line using a 3D vision system. A robot needs eyes to find the positions and orientation of parts on a tray, bin, or in a box.
What is fantastic about the Pickit system is now we can get rid of stacking. We can place a bin in a machine, and then we can press start, and it starts to run!
Morten Petri Lauritsen
The Pickit system and an industrial machine work very well. It (Pickit) allows the part to be reliably placed on the shaping cell for further processing by the CNC saw.
3D Vision for billet picking
Forges often still rely on noisy and costly mechanical or manual billet feeding. 3D vision offers a solution to reduce costs, downtime and noise in the factory.Find out more…
Get in touch
Is your production line ready for faster time-to-market? Find out about the benefits a 3D vision solution from Pickt3D can bring to your machine tending process.
Contact us by filling out the form.