The Pickit3D Vision Solution
The Pickit 3D Vision Solution allows customers to solve robotic guidance challenges by adding the power of 3D Vision. It combines state-of-the-art hardware, a robust and agile software platform and a comprehensive range of services.
Pickit3D Vision Solution
The Pickit3D Vision Solution gives the robot eyes so it can see the objects to pick and place at the beginning or end of the production line.
- Random and semi-structured bin picking
- Random and semi-structured billet picking
- Unmixed depalletization
Surface finishing & Assembly
The Pickit3D Vision Solution locates objects with no fixed location in space or that are presented in random order, allowing the robot to perform its tasks.
- Spot sanding, grinding, deburring, polishing
- Spot assembly, including screwing and bolting
Optimizing production and logistic processes for various industries
- Automotive & transportation
- Industrial equipment
- Metal forming
- Consumer goods & electronics
- Logistics & packaging
Pickit3D Vision Platform
The robust Pickit3D Vision Platform services various automation scenarios and includes:
- Core Technology Backend Components. These include camera drivers, detection engines, viewers and robot-camera calibration.
- ASIQ (Automation Scenario Intelligence). A middleware layer with an expandable library of ASIQ Feature and ASIQ Extension Modules.
- Application UI Frontend Configurator - A user-interface configured in the most effective and intuitive way for maximum ease of use.
Powered by ASIQ ! (Automation Scenario Intelligence)
- ASIQ Modules - Standard configurable smart add-ons that are designed to add intelligence to multiple automation scenarios
- ASIQ Extensions - Specific smart extensions designed to add pointed functionality to one automation scenario
Pickit3D and/or our partners support you from A to Z on your way to flexible automation:
- Detection services. Free testing to ensure that our cameras can detect and isolate your products effectively.
- Proof of concept. We assess the feasibility of your automation project. Try before you buy.
- Custom development services. We tweak our proven technology to perfectly fit your specific requirements.
- Implementation services. We will help you correctly install, configure and calibrate our solution.
- Lifecycle support. We will make sure that your Pickit3D solution is available and remains a good working condition.
Pickit3D Certified Hardware
We offer a range of Certified Hardware components to complete your solution:
- Best-Fit Cameras and Sensors. Pickit3D will integrate the best-fit camera and sensor for the job.
- 3D Vision Processors. Correctly balancing cost and performance, we offer the best 3D Vision Processor for the task at hand.
- End-of-Arm-Tools. Our solution allows integrators to model and use a wide range of existing End-Of-Arm-Tools. Pickit3D even offers its own very specialized End-of-Arm-Tools for challenges such as billet picking.
- Accessories. Our range of accessories, including camera mounts and additional sensors (1D, 2D) address automation scenario challenges you may face.
Leveraging the power of the Pickit3D vision solution
The Pickit3D Vision Solution adds unparalleled flexibility and intelligence to challenging production and logistic processes, by leveraging the power of 3D Vision and robotics. It allows manufacturers worldwide to speed up time-to-market, gain control over costs, reduce the factory footprint, and add value to the human operator role. Easy-to-use, the Pickit3D Vision Solution includes certified hardware, a robust and open technology platform and a comprehensive range of services.
Why we are unique?
- Predictable 5-year total cost of ownership
- An integrated solution including software, hardware, and support services
- Easy to set up, intuitive and open technology that requires no coding or specific knowledge
- Out-of-the-box integration with all common types and brands of robots
- Best-in-class solution for robot mounted cameras
- Powerful software algorithms can deal with overlapping objects of different sizes, shapes, materials and even color variations due to changing light or reflections
- Unique 3D vision technology based on light projection
Get in touch
Want to know how you can improve your production process with a 3D vision solution?
This might interest you as well...
Bin picking cell 24/7 reliability test
Billet picker reliability test. Uninterrupted 24/7 operation.Read more
Constant Velocity Joint bin picking
Bin picking of CV joints with Pickit 3D.Read more
Pickit 3.2: Unlock new levels of intelligence in the 3D Vision Platform
The Pickit 3.2 release adds a new automation scenario for depalletization with the DeepAL detection engine, brings numerous software improvements, and unlocks support for the new M-HD2 camera.Read more