How your sanding or polishing process benefits from 3D robot vision
- Avoid unreliable product quality and inaccuracies caused by imprecise mechanical production techniques or human intervention
- Automate processes that used to be daunting to automate with robots
- Free your labor force from stressful, repetitive or complex process tasks
- Reduce your downtime by flexibly, rapidly and cost-efficiently switching to new processes, products and parts without major interventions
Interested? What we can offer you:
- Smart technology that can detect and classify complex-shaped parts in random order, and guide a robot to perform the sanding or polishing task.
- Probably the most user-friendly and cost-effective 3D vision solution for sanding, polishing, deburring tasks, based on globally proven technology and use cases.
- Easy to install, low-maintenance solution that can be seamlessly integrated with your new or existing robot and process.
- Custom guidance engines combined with state-of-the-art camera hardware and lifecycle services.
Pickit frees up an operator to effectively do two jobs!
21st Century Plastics
Doosan Industrial Vehicle utilizes Pickit3D system to detect randomly ordered parts that come in 41 different shapes. Thanks to 3D vision, the robot knows which part is arriving for a polishing step and is guided to perform the correct polishing moves.
Doosan Industrial Vehicle
3D Vision for bin picking
Flexibly and cost-efficiently adjust your processes and set up new products quickly without major interventions by external service techniciansFind out more…
Get in touch
Want to automate your sanding and polishing processes with 3D robot vision? Find out about the benefits a 3D vision solution from Pickt3D can bring to your process.
Contact us by filling out the form.
This might interest you as well...
21st Century Plastics – application video
3D vision guided robotic assembly at 21st Century Plastics
Depalletizing bags – application video
Kuka robot paired with Pickit 3D unloads heavy animal feed production bags
Pickit 3.2: Unlock new levels of intelligence in the 3D Vision Platform
The Pickit 3.2 release adds a new automation scenario for depalletization with the DeepAL detection engine, brings numerous software improvements, and unlocks support for the new M-HD2 camera.