How your logistics process benefits from 3D vision automation
- Improve your depalletizing process with robotic precision and speed
- Cut costs by saving on low value manual labor and reducing downtime
- Free your labor force from tedious, straining and potentially injuring tasks
- Optimize ergonomics and use of warehouse or factory space
Interested? What we can offer you:
- Easy to deploy, user-friendly, low-maintenance solution that can be seamlessly integrated with your existing process.
- Highly efficient depalletization engine ‘DeepAL’ that can handle unmixed products such as boxes, buckets, crates or totes, detecting parts arranged in any pattern.
- Reliable detection of parts with or without color pattern, even when they are being moved or tilted and exposed to changing light conditions.
While we are getting pallets or are on a break, the application can keep running without interruption, which increases production.
PIETER VAN DIJKEN
The Pickit system detects the part's location and position so the robot can pick them. The great advantage? The process is less labor-intensive and has an incredible amount of added flexibility!
3D Vision for bin picking
Flexibly and cost-efficiently adjust your processes and set up new products quickly without major interventions by external service techniciansFind out more…
Get in touch
Want to free your labor force from tedious, straining and potentionally injuring tasks? Find out about the benefits a 3D vision solution from Pickt3D can bring to your logistics process.
Contact us by filling out the form.