Sales development representative (Belgium)
As a Sales development representative at Pickit you are responsible for qualifying incoming request and prospecting for new leads.
Your main tasks will be:
- Calling and emailing potential leads.
- Performing technical and non-technical lead qualification.
- Setting up small proof-of-concepts.
- Explaining our product to visitors and through online webinars.
- Following up on all ongoing leads in your own funnel.
- Proactively looking for existing leads and partners that need your attention.
- Handing over interesting leads to our Sales executives.
Next to that you will also:
- Keep customer data up to date to ensure that we share as much information as possible internally.
- Report on a weekly basis on your work and progress.
- Update and maintain professional knowledge and technical skills in the area of customer service to ensure that our own professional knowledge is maximised.
You will work tightly together with the whole customer success team to accelerate our sales.
Who are you?
- You are passionate about sales and want to grow inside our growing company.
- You are very determined to work towards success.
- You like to interact with other people and have strong social skills.
- You know how to handle a lot of small tasks in parallel.
- You have a technical background or affinity.
- You know how to present technical subjects in a clear way.
- You have a strong customer and quality focus in your work.
- Your English knowledge is up to professional standards both written and oral. Extra languages are a big plus.
What do we offer?
- A full-time employment contract, with 12 additional holidays on top of the 20 legal holidays.
- A one month intensive training about our product and the way we do sales.
- A competitive salary completed with a package of extra-legal benefits such as meal and eco vouchers, health insurance and group insurance.
- On-site cafeteria with sandwiches, cold buffet and hot meals.
- A nice place in our new office in Leuven. Leuven is known for its cultural heritage, universities and student life. Located 20 km from Brussels from which you can travel to a lot of major European cities within less than an hour.
- But most of all … A fun, young and dynamic environment where we make it our mission to get the best out of every employee.
Our FLOW-values guide us in doing so: Flexibility, Learning, Open communication and Working together.
Interested to find out more?
Apply by sending your C.V. and short motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Please mention “Sales development representative” in the subject of your email.