At Pick-it we strongly believe in building innovative products with great user experiences. The product and development team at Pick-it play a key role in making our product a success.
The main tasks of our frontend developers consist of:
- Implementing and developing new user-facing features
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimizing our product for the best user experience
The majority of this work is done in our office in Leuven. Leuven is located 20 km from Brussels from which you can travel to a lot of major European cities within less than an hour.
You will be part of the development team and collaborate closely with the product team and you will be very well connected with all other experts in our company, but must also be capable to solve problems independently and display lots of creativity.
The most important criteria for joining our frontend team are:
- Be passionate about great user experiences
- Eager to keep up to date with the latest JS developments and tools.
- Take pride in the code they write and understands the importance of writing in a scalable and maintainable way.
- Working knowledge of source control via GitHub
- Experience with RESTful webservices
- Skilled in Localization configuration of projects
- Able to work in a Linux environment
- Experience with IndexedDB
- Experience with Three.js
Flexibility Learning Open Communication Working Together
FLOW defines who we are, what we do and how we communicate among us and to our customers, even in the most challenging circumstances.
How to Apply?
Pick-it is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to the principles of workplace diversity.
- Motivational cover letter
- A statement of past experiences
And send it to: email@example.com
We offer you:
A position in a young company where everybody stands behind our F.L.O.W. values.
The joy of growth, where your contributions to the company have an increasingly large impact in the amazing world of robotics.
A market compliant salary: salary according to experience and expertise, complemented with dining cheques, medical insurance and a mobile phone with subscription
A nice place in our new office in Heverlee next to Leuven. Leuven is located 20 km from Brussels from which you can travel to a lot of major European cities within less than an hour.