Digital marketing specialist
You will work closely together with the VP Product/Marketing and the whole Customer Success team to build a strong product image with the right product/market fit to generate qualified leads. Keep our company’s image and news on the front line by taking full advantage of every principle of inbound marketing. We are a B2B company in a high-tech domain.
What will you do?
- Help with planning and execution of the yearly content marketing plan.
- Be responsible for:
- managing and coordinating all digital marketing campaigns,
- the production and editing of written content,
- distribution of our content over our channels to attract our target audience,
- optimisation of digital campaigns by making use of SEO, SEA practices and our Hubspot marketing tools.
- Act as the single point of contact to external suppliers for digital marketing services.
- Watch over the timing and budgets of these activities.
Who are we looking for?
You love communication and know how to shape the right tone of voice.
You love a challenge, work autonomous and have a critical mindset.
You execute with a keen eye for detail.
You know how to make data-driven decisions.
You know you your way in digital marketing tools.
Bachelor or Master degree in marketing/communication or experience that equivalent experience
Impeccable English knowledge
You know your way around computers and their applications
What do we offer?
A competitive salary completed with a package of extra-legal benefits (such as meal and eco vouchers, health insurance and group insurance)
On-site cafeteria with sandwiches, cold buffet and hot meals
But most of all an environment where we make it our mission to get the best out of every employee.
Our FLOW-values guide us in doing so: Flexibility, Learning, Open communication and Working together.
Interested to find out more?
Have a look at our company website www.pickit3d.com
Apply by sending your C.V. and short motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pick-It is an ambitious scale-up company from Leuven that has made it its mission to give eyes to robots by developing a 3D camera and accompanying software. Applications range from pick and place tasks to unloading pallets and from small to large components. In 2016 the product was launched. Meanwhile, we have a performant global network of partners and distributors who bring our product to the market. Pick-it is a fast-growing, dynamic and multidisciplinary company looking for talent to join the team.