Application Support Engineer
The support team at Pickit plays a key role in the success of our products and company. Our support team delivers technical application support to our rapidly growing customer base spread out all over the world. Customers praise our proactive and high-quality support.
Your mission is to help our customers get their robot with the Pickit system into production in a timely manner.
- Reactively answering technical questions via email
- Proactively contacting customers that need attention
- Helping customers via conference calls and on-site visits
- Resolving application bottlenecks by proposing pragmatic solutions
- Writing knowledge base articles about frequently asked questions
- Reporting on frequently asked questions and recurring issues
- Working with the product team to continuously improve the user experience of our customers
The majority of this work is done in our office in Leuven through remote service. A few days a month you will be traveling to Pickit customers.
You will be part of the support team and collaborate closely with the product and sales team and you will be very well connected with all other experts in our company, but must also be capable to solve problems independently and display lots of creativity.
Who are you?
- Bachelor or Master degree in ICT, robotics or automation or level this by experience;
- Good written and verbal skills in English, any other language skills are valuable
- Knowledge of one programming/scripting language
- Passionate about robotics and automation
- A ‘can-do’ mentality to solve big challenges
- A love for customer interactions
- The ability to come up to speed in new areas quickly
- Comfortable with joining in on a passionate technical discussion and love working in teams
- Above all: Fun to be around
We prefer candidates who have experience in customer support and/or robots but will also train you to fill in the missing gaps.
What do we offer?
- A full-time employment contract, with 12 additional holidays on top of the 20 legal holidays.
- A competitive salary completed with a package of extra-legal benefits fitted to your needs.
- A nice place in our offices in Heverlee next to Leuven. Leuven is located 20 km from Brussels from which you can travel to a lot of major European cities within less than an hour.
- But most of all … A fun, young and dynamic environment where we make it our mission to get the best out of every employee.
- Our FLOW-values guide us in doing so: Flexibility, Learning, Open communication and Working together.
Interested to find out more?
Apply by sending your C.V. and short motivation letter to email@example.com Please mention “Application support engineer” in the subject of your email.