Pick-it NV, Leuven, Belgium actively seeks a full time US based Applications Engineer to support its growing operations in North America. The selected candidate will support Pick-it’s US and Canadian customer base in all phases throughout
their project’s lifecycle.
The selected candidate will have demonstrable skills in the areas of robotic vision applications engineering. This position is responsible for providing pre-sales technical expertise to the Pickit sales team, distributors, integrators, and customers, and implementation and post-sales support for installed Pickit solutions in North America.
● Assist in the various stages of the sales process to demonstrate the capabilities of the Pickit 3D Vision Platform in view of the customer’s challenges and/or requirements
● Resolve customer sales engagement bottlenecks by proposing pragmatic robotic & automation solutions
● Deliver Proof-of-Concept projects to show the system’s performance in a simulated customer environment identical to or close to what will become the production environment
● Take responsibility of the delivery process as participant in the overall integration project led by our partners or the customers’ internal resources
● Provide expertise and best practices to our customers and/or integration partners during the implementation of the Pickit 3D Vision Platform and its automation scenarios
● Ensure proper operations and understanding of the delivered solution during the post go-live period of 30 days and securing a proper handover to support
If you are passionate about robotics, machine vision and automation and if you thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented work environment that offers challenges and the opportunity for growth, we are the place for you! Apply by sending your resume and a short introductory letter to email@example.com, and please mention “Pre-Sales & Field Service Engineer NA” in the subject of your email.