The support team at Pick-it plays a key role in the success of our products and company. Our support team delivers technical customer support to our rapidly growing customer base spread out all over the world.
The main tasks of our support engineers consist of:
- Answering technical questions via email
- Helping clients via conference calls
- Installing and updating systems
- Preparing shipments
- Writing knowledge base articles about frequently asked questions
- Reporting on frequently asked questions and recurring issues
The majority of this work is done in our office in Leuven through remote service but sometimes you may travel to a Pick-it customer.
You will be part of the support team and collaborate closely with the product and development team and you will be very well connected with all other experts in our company, but must also be capable to solve problems independently and display lots of creativity.
The most important criteria for joining our support team are:
- A Bachelor or Master degree in ICT, robotics or automation or level this by experience;
- Good written and verbal skills in English;
- Knowledge of Linux, C++ and/or Python;
- A ‘can-do’ mentality to solve big challenges;
- A love for customer interactions;
- The ability to come up to speed in new areas quickly;
- Comfortable with joining in on a passionate technical discussion and love working in teams
- Above all: fun to be around.
We prefer candidates which have experience in customer support and/or robots but will also train you to fill in the missing gaps.
Flexibility Learning Open Communication Working Together
FLOW defines who we are, what we do and how we communicate among us and to our customers, even in the most challenging circumstances.
How to Apply?
Pick-it is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to the principles of workplace diversity.
- Motivational cover letter
- A statement of past experiences.
And send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer you:
A position in a young company where everybody stands behind our F.L.O.W. values.
The joy of growth, where your contributions to the company have an increasingly large impact in the amazing world of robotics.
A market compliant salary: salary according to experience and expertise, complemented with dining cheques, medical insurance and a mobile phone with subscription
A nice place in our new office in Heverlee next to Leuven. Leuven is located 20 km from Brussels from which you can travel to a lot of major European cities within less than an hour.