Robot application engineer
This position is for a Bachelor or Master who will introduce and demonstrate the Pick-it 3D camera system to our customers, using actual robots, grippers, conveyor belts and any possible tool or situation. The majority of this work is done in our office in Heverlee, where a (live) web video is created for our customer, but occasional trips to customers could also be required in order to get them started. Travel would be limited to within Europe.
You will be our first-in-line user of the Pick-it 3D system, exploring the limits of what is possible, help to improve the usability and algorithms and test new features before they go to customers. You'll get your own robot, full time at your disposal and will be allowed to organise your work environment in the way that you can execute your task most efficiently.
Your will colaborate with the support, development and sales team, you'll be very well connected with all experts in our company, but must also be capable to solve problems independently and display lots of creativity.
From this position, it's possible to grow into other positions, such as field support engineer, robot software developer or technical sales.
Apply for this position if you:
- Share our passion for the interdisciplinary engineering challenges involved with robotics today.
- Have a ‘can-do’ mentality to solve and demonstrate hands-on robotic automation projects.
- Have good technical writing skills to draft customer reports.
- Love customer interactions to to help building and servicing vision application in a wide variety of industries.
- Have the ability to come up to speed in new areas quickly.
- Are comfortable joining in on a passionate technical discussion, love working in teams, and are fun to be around.
Flexibility Learning Open Communication Working Together
FLOW defines who we are, what we do and how we communicate among us and to our customers, even in the most challenging circumstances.
How to Apply?
Pick-it is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to the principles of workplace diversity.
- Motivational cover letter
- A statement of past experiences (inside/outside robotics).
And send it to : firstname.lastname@example.org