Quality and shipping technician
As Quality and shipping technician you are responsible for preparing all orders going out of our company.
- Assembling products
- Testing quality of components and products
- Performing calibrations
- Installing software
- Picking orders
- Packing orders
- Counting stock
- Preparing and processing orders at suppliers
- Answering warranty claims of customers
You will work closely together with our sales support team and our application engineers to get the right product at the right time to our customers.
Who are you?
- You can do tasks in a very punctual way
- You have a clear eye for details
- You have good basic IT knowledge
- You can perform complex but well described tasks
- You are able to work independently
- You are communicative and know how to work in a team
What do we offer?
A part-time (60%-80%) employment contract.
12 additional holidays on top of the 20 legal holidays. (numbers are for full time equivalent)
A competitive salary completed with a package of extra-legal benefits such as meal and eco vouchers, health insurance and group insurance.
On-site cafeteria with sandwiches, cold buffet and hot meals.
But most of all … A fun, young and dynamic environment where we make it our mission to get the best out of every employee.
Our FLOW-values guide us in doing so: Flexibility, Learning, Open communication and Working together.
Interested to find out more?
Apply by sending your C.V. and short motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Please mention “Quality and shipping technician” in the subject of your email.