Your main tasks will be:
- Perform technical and non-technical lead qualification.
- Set up and help set up proof-of-concepts both in-house and on-site.
- Execute showcases at partners around the world and through online webinars.
- Follow up on all ongoing leads in your own funnel.
- Act as the go-to colleague on all technical and user-related questions around our product.
- Proactively look for existing leads and partners that need your attention.
- Produce and provide instructional material about our product and keep this material updated.
Next to that you will also:
- Give reactive email, telephone and on-site support to our partners and end clients in a technical sales phase.
- Keep customer data up to date to ensure that we share as much information as possible internally.
- Give quantitative and qualitative feedback about our products and report on bugs when necessary.
- Update and maintain professional knowledge and technical skills in the area of customer service to ensure that our own professional knowledge is maximized.
You will work tightly together with the whole customer success team to build customer success cases and convert our partners and clients into real Pickit experts.
For this job you will be abroad +/- 40% of your time.
Who are you?
- You have a strong technical background or affinity.
- You know how to present technical subjects in a clear way.
- You like to interact with other people and have strong social skills.
- You are well prepared and know how to deal with stressful situations.
- You have a strong customer and quality focus in your work.
- Your English knowledge is up to professional standards both written and oral.
What do we offer?
- A full-time employment contract, with 12 additional holidays on top of the 20 legal holidays.
- A competitive salary completed with a package of extra-legal benefits such as meal and eco vouchers, health insurance and group insurance.
- On-site cafeteria with sandwiches, cold buffet and hot meals.
- A nice place in our new office in Leuven. Leuven is known for its cultural heritage, universities and student life. Located 20 km from Brussels from which you can travel to a lot of major European cities within less than an hour.
- But most of all … A fun, young and dynamic environment where we make it our mission to get the best out of every employee.
Our FLOW-values guide us in doing so: Flexibility, Learning, Open communication and Working together.
Interested to find out more?
Apply by sending your C.V. and short motivation letter to email@example.com Please mention “Sales engineer” in the subject of your email.