The pre-sales engineer is responsible for helping our partners, our leads and colleagues understand, use and sell our products.
Your main tasks will be:
- Execute trainings at partners around the world and through online webinars
- Be proactive in finding underperforming partners and clients and approach them to help them build success.
- Support the sales team in technical lead qualification (in-house and on-site).
- Act as the go-to colleague on all technical and user-related questions around our product.
- Produce and provide instructional material about our product and keep this material updated.
- Follow up on tests for leads and partners.
Next to that you will also:
- Give reactive email, telephone and on-site support to our partners and end clients in a technical sales phase and in after sales to ensure that the most suitable solution is suggested as quickly and as correctly as possible.
- Give quantitative and qualitative feedback about our products and report on bugs when necessary.
- Keep customer data up to date to ensure that we share as much information as possible internally.
- Update and maintain professional knowledge and technical skills in the area of customer service to ensure that our own professional knowledge is maximized.
You will work tightly together with the whole customer success team to build customer success cases and convert our partners and clients into real Pickit experts.
For this job you will be abroad +/- 50% of your time.
Who are you?
- You have a strong technical background or affinity.
- You know how to present technical subjects in an clear way.
- You like to interact with other people and have strong social skills.
- You are well prepared and know how to deal with stressful situations.
- You have a strong customer and quality focus in your work.
- Your English knowledge is up to professional standards both written and oral.
What do we offer?
- A full-time employment contract, with 12 additional holidays on top of the 20 legal holidays.
- A competitive salary completed with a package of extra-legal benefits such as meal and eco vouchers, health insurance and group insurance.
- On-site cafeteria with sandwiches, cold buffet and hot meals.
- A nice place in our new office in Leuven. Leuven is known for its cultural heritage, universities and student life. Located 20 km from Brussels from which you can travel to a lot of major European cities within less than an hour.
- But most of all … A fun, young and dynamic environment where we make it our mission to get the best out of every employee.
Our FLOW-values guide us in doing so: Flexibility, Learning, Open communication and Working together.
Interested to find out more?
Apply by sending your C.V. and short motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Please mention “Pre-sales engineer” in the subject of your email.