Outside sales engineer (Shanghai region)
The Outside sales engineer (Shanghai region) is responsible for developing a new customer base and nurturing the existing customer base in the Shanghai region. This work is done in cooperation with the Belgian headquarters and our local certified channel partners.
You are based in and travel mainly in the region of Shanghai.
As our outside sales representative, you will be actively looking for and visiting potential customers for face-to-face meetings and to showcase our product. By explaining the benefits and functions of our product, you will help build proof of concepts for customers.
You are the key ambassador for our company and products in your region.
- Travel within sales territory to meet leads and customers
- Conduct calls and face-to-face meetings with leads and customers daily
- Actively look for and find leads in your region
- Build and maintain relationships with new and repeat customers
- Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts
- Educate customers on how products or services can benefit them financially and professionally
- Help sell our products within your given territory together with our partners
- Report on a regular basis to the Belgian headquarters about the agreed upon KPI’s
- Keep customer data up to date to ensure that we share as much information as possible internally.
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to understand a customer's specific needs
Who are you?
- You have a strong result-driven mindset.
- You have a strong technical background or affinity.
- You are passionate about robotics and automation.
- You know how to present technical subjects in a clear way.
- You like to interact with other people and have strong social skills.
- You are well prepared and know how to deal with stressful situations.
- You have a strong customer focus in your work.
- Your knowledge of English is up to professional standards both written and oral.
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary completed with a package of extra-legal benefits fitted to your needs.
- A one month in depth training in our Belgian headquarters.
- But most of all … A fun, young and dynamic environment where we make it our mission to get the best out of every employee.
- Our FLOW-values guide us in doing so: Flexibility, Learning, Open communication and Working together
Interested to find out more?
Apply by sending your C.V. and short motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Please mention “Outside sales engineer (Shanghai region)” in the subject of your email.