Outside sales engineer (Korea)
The Outside sales engineer (Korea) is responsible for developing a new customer base and nurturing the existing customer base in South Korea. This work is done in close cooperation with the South Korea office, Belgian headquarters, and our Korea certified channel partners.
You travel mainly in the regions of Gyeongsang, Busan, Daegu, and Ulsan.
As our outside sales representative, you actively look for and visit potential customers for a face-to-face meeting and showcase of our product. You help build proof of concepts and explain the working and benefits of our products.
You are the key ambassador for our company and products in your region.
- Travel within sales territory to meet leads and customers
- Conduct calls and face-to-face meetings with leads and customers daily
- Actively look for and find leads in your region
- Build and maintain relationships with new and repeat customers
- Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts
- Educate customers on how products or services can benefit them financially and professionally
- Help sell our products within your given territory together with our partners
- Report on a regular basis to the South Korea office and Belgian headquarters about the agreed upon KPI’s
- Keep customer data up to date to ensure that we share as much information as possible internally.
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to understand a customer's specific needs
Who are you?
- You have a strong result-driven mindset and have at least 3 years of experience in sales.
- You have a strong technical background or affinity.
- You are passionate about robotics and automation.
- You know how to present technical subjects in a clear way.
- You like to interact with other people and have strong social skills.
- You are well prepared and know how to deal with stressful situations.
- You have a strong customer focus in your work.
- You are a fluent Korean speaker and your English knowledge is up to professional standards both written and oral.
What do we offer?
- A full-time employment contract, with 12 additional holidays on top of the 20 legal holidays.
- A competitive salary completed with a package of extra-legal benefits fitted to your needs.
- But most of all … A fun, young and dynamic environment where we make it our mission to get the best out of every employee.
- Our FLOW-values guide us in doing so: Flexibility, Learning, Open communication and Working together.
Interested to find out more?
Apply by sending your C.V. and short motivation letter to email@example.com Please mention “Outside sales engineer Korea” in the subject of your email.