Hands-on Marketing Expert
Our innovative marketing drives the sales funnel of the Pick-it product. We strongly believe that with the right balance between end-user awareness, channel focus and a pragmatical mindset, we can grow awareness and differentiate the Pick-it solution to become the 3D market leader for the eyes of tomorrow’s robots.
The main tasks of our marketing expert consist of:
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns to support sales activities.
- Creation and publication of marketing material in line with sales & marketing plans.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns with focus on referral and sales.
- Creating inbound customer centric marketing initiatives.
- Monitor, measure results and report on effectiveness of marketing actions.
- Drive marketing automation and customer life cycle follow-up.
As part of the sales & marketing team you will collaborate closely with the product management and the support team. You will be very well connected with all other experts in our company, but must also be capable to solve problems independently and display lots of creativity.
The most important criteria for joining our sales & marketing team are:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Marketing.
- Qualified seasoned marketeer with minimum3 years experience in a B2B technical product environment.
- Growth hacking mindset to preparing online marketing campaigns.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Pragmatic, no nonsense.
- Strong creative outlook, hands-on social media, web SEO, photoshop, illustrator, video editing.
Flexibility Learning Open Communication Working Together
FLOW defines who we are, what we do and how we communicate among us and to our customers, even in the most challenging circumstances.
How to Apply?
Pick-it is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to the principles of workplace diversity.
- Motivational cover letter
- A statement of past experiences
And send it to: email@example.com
We offer you:
A position in a young company where everybody stands behind our F.L.O.W. values.
The joy of growth, where your contributions to the company have an increasingly large impact in the amazing world of robotics.
A market compliant salary: salary according to experience and expertise, complemented with dining cheques, medical insurance and a mobile phone with subscription
A nice place in our new office in Heverlee next to Leuven. Leuven is located 20 km from Brussels from which you can travel to a lot of major European cities within less than an hour.