Computer vision developer
Our innovative vision pipeline forms the backbone of the Pick-it product. We strongly believe that with the right balance between scientific rigour and a pragmatical mindset, we can continue to develop cutting-edge computer vision for the eyes of tomorrow’s robots.
The main tasks of our computer vision developers consist of:
- Implementing and developing new algorithms for object recognition and localization
- Working with camera drivers and models to generate the right images
- Building easy-to-use configuration layers around the core algorithms
- Critical evaluation and testing of existing and new software
As part of the development team you will collaborate closely with the product and support team and you will be very well connected with all other experts in our company, but must also be capable to solve problems independently and display lots of creativity.
The most important criteria for joining our development team are:
- A Master degree in (computer) engineering or a PhD in computer vision or robotics
- Knowledge of C++/Python and comfortable working in a Linux environment
- A ‘can-do’ mentality to solve any development challenge;
- The ability to come up to speed in new areas quickly;
- Comfortable with joining in on a passionate technical discussion and love working in teams
- Above all: fun to be around.
We prefer candidates which have experience with PCL and/or openCV but will also train you to fill in the missing gaps.
Flexibility Learning Open Communication Working Together
FLOW defines who we are, what we do and how we communicate among us and to our customers, even in the most challenging circumstances.
How to Apply?
Pick-it is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to the principles of workplace diversity.
- Motivational cover letter
- A statement of past experiences
And send it to: email@example.com
We offer you:
A position in a young company where everybody stands behind our F.L.O.W. values.
The joy of growth, where your contributions to the company have an increasingly large impact in the amazing world of robotics.
A market compliant salary: salary according to experience and expertise, complemented with dining cheques, medical insurance and a mobile phone with subscription
A nice place in our new office in Heverlee next to Leuven. Leuven is located 20 km from Brussels from which you can travel to a lot of major European cities within less than an hour.